- Increase brand awareness & positive brand association
- Improve conversions
- Create a loyal fanbase
- Gain a better pulse on your respective industry
- Engage and communicate with key audiences
The competition for engagement and visibility on social media is fierce. Regularly updating social media channels will bring a host of benefits from increased traffic to healthier brand associations and awareness. But can it do more? In short, we think so. By integrating your social media strategy into a larger digital marketing plan, you can combine your leads and help them move down the sales funnel. If you incentivise email subscribers by promoting it on social media, which is without doubt one of the most effective, far-reaching, and affordable forms of advertising that the business world has ever known, you can increase the reach of your content marketing. This tactic can not only give you the ability to expand the reach of the content you create, but encourage subscribers to join social media channels and share content.
Consumers love to share ideas and suggestions on social media about what they'd like to see from their favourite brands. Be the brand that listens!
You won't be able to act on every suggestion, but you may discover a concept that you may be able to develop. Nothing shows how much you value your customers than listening to them and implementing them into new products. Crowdsourcing is an excellent way to build engagement and have your fingers right on the pulse of the market.
Track, Analyse, Optimise!
This may be the most vital link in the chain when it comes to a successful social media campaign. By tracking communications/posts and analysing data, tweaks can be made to optimise performance and identify any marginal gains. One social media channel may suit your business more than another, so it’s important to let the data drive you and maximise your effectiveness. The key to a great social media channel is to never, ever sit still. It’s important to continuously cycle through these three key steps and move forward.
Maximised Channel Design
Social media presence will reflect on your brand identity, so before you put the pedal-to-the-metal, take a quick look around you. Did you know visual content is 40 times more likely to get shared on social media than other type of content? To stand-out from the competition, it’s so, so important to create content that evokes awe or amusement to encourage engagement. We’ll work with you to create a powerful strategy and promote it, as well as visually optimising your chosen social media streams.
Stand ahead of your competition
- Social media can be daunting – there’s so many channels, so many people… We bet you’re thinking ‘how am I going to do this, and stand out against the competition?’ right? Just existing on social media isn’t enough, so if your content isn’t up to scratch you could be missing out on sales. Our Phase 1 package will create social media channels for you, create content and manage each one; leaving you focus on other elements of business.
£50 Per MonthI want this!
- Our supercharged social media management package will transform your social media into a sales machine. This package will boost engagement, your presence on social media and put you ahead of the competition. Alongside dedicated channel management, we will audit your accounts and benchmark them against the competition to maximise their effectiveness. We will also devise a detailed report at the end of each month outlining performance and identifying areas for further gains. As a bonus – this package also includes a corporate photography session to compliment your marketing materials.
£125 Per MonthI want this!
We think we're the perfect partner for building a successful social media presence – why not have a FREE social media examination?